Friday 1 August 2014

Shades of coral

 Shades of coral...


... are sometimes darker in hue...


 ... an explosion of warmth and perfection...


... often too good to be true...


... whether in flight...
 

... or simply looking at you!


Found first thing in the morning...


... or sometime around sundowner...
 

... often in the oddest of places...
 

... and always welcome at my table...
 

Shades of coral gently colour my days...


... and quieten my nights.

Frannie xx     


© 2014 Francesca Muir

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely riveting in words and images that transport me to other places and pleasures. What a wondrous way to start my day! Thank you dearest daughter. Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mum - so glad your day has started well. All love Me xx

      Delete
  2. Shades of Coral quite delightful. Keep the pictures rolling.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Brian - I shall. Hope your weekend is a happy one! Cheers F

      Delete
  3. Thanks for bringing some colour and beauty into my Saturday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Andrew - always a pleasure. Here's hoping your Sunday is as good if not better!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - so please feel free to add something. Thank you! F x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...